The Administration of Akwa Ibom State Faculty of Training (AKSCOE), Afaha Nsit, has introduced the graduation of admission train into NCE & Diploma (affiliated with the College of Uyo – UNIUYIO) programmes for 2020/2021 tutorial session.
AKSCOE (Affiliated to UNIUYO) Diploma Programs.
Programmes accredited for the award of Levels are listed beneath: –
- EDUCATION/ENGLISH B.A (Ed.)
- EDUCATION/MATHEMATICS B.Sc. (Ed.)
- EDUCATION/BIOLOGY B.Sc. (Ed.)
- EDUCATION/CHEMISTRY B.Sc. (Ed.)
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE EDUCATION B.Sc. (Ed.)
- EDUCATION/PHYSICS B.Sc. (Ed.)
- EARLY CHILDHOOD/PRIMARY EDUCATION B.Ed.
- SOCIAL STUDIES EDUCATION B.Ed.
- EDUCATION/AGRICULTURE B.Sc. (Ed.)
- BUSINESS EDUCATION PROGRAMME B.Ed.
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMME B.Ed.
AKSCOE NCE Programs.
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES: –
- SOCIAL STUDIES/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- SOCIAL STUDIES / IBIBIO
- SOCIAL STUDIES/ECONOMICS
- ECONOMICS/SOCIAL STUDIES
- ECONOMICS/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- ECONOMICS/COMPUTER SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE/IBIBIO
- POLITICAL SCIENCE/ECONOMICS
SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES: –
- FRENCH/SOCIAL STUDIES
- FRENCH/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- FRENCH DM
- ENGLISH / SOCIAL STUDIES
- ENGLISH / ECONOMICS
- ENGLISH/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- ENGLISH DM
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE: –
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/MATHEMATICS
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/PHYSICS
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/BIOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/CHEMISTRY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/ECONOMICS
- PHYSICS/COMPUTER SCIENCE
- PHYSICS/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- MATHEMATICS/COMPUTER SCIENCE
- MATHEMATICS/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- BIOLOGY/COMPUTER SCIENCE
- BIOLOGY/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- CHEMISTRY/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- CHEMISTRY/COMPUTER SCIENCE
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE / PHYSICS
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/CHEMISTRY
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/BIOLOGY
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/COMPUTER SCIENCE
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/MATHEMATICS
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION: –
- AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION DM
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION DM
- HOME ECONOMICS DM
- BUSINESS EDUCATION DM
SCHOOL OF EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND PRIMARY EDUCATION: –
- ADULT AND NON-FORMAL EDUCATION
- EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE EDUCATION
- PRIMARY EDUCATION
AKSCOE Submit UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who took half within the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are eligible to use for NCE Programme.
- Candidates who took half within the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible to use for Diploma Programme.
- Direct Entry Candidates with a minimal of 5.zero (Benefit degree) and above of their related fields are additionally certified to use.
- Candidates should possess 5 credit together with English and Arithmetic at no more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
N/B: Change of institution to AKSCOE through JAMB is critical for these candidates that didn’t select the Faculty as first selection.
The right way to Apply for AKSCOE Submit UTME Type.
All candidates are required to register on-line through the Faculty Portal for the screening train utilizing the below-listed process:
- Fill the shape (all type fields are required). Guarantee to supply a legitimate Electronic mail and password you possibly can simply keep in mind.
- Click on on Submit (Your profile will likely be created and you may be redirected to a login web page
- Enter your electronic mail within the “Username” field and enter the password you used to create your profile. Click on on “Login” to proceed
- Click on on “Pay your Screening charge” button (An bill will likely be generated)
- Use the Bill and go to any Zenith Financial institution department nearest to you to make fee into the College’s account as follows: Account Title: AKS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION FEES; Account NO:1017436909.
- Write The Bill Number on the high of the teller
- After fee, scan the teller and Electronic mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org for fee affirmation
- As soon as your fee is confirmed, you may be seen to proceed in finishing your registration procedures
- Return to the Faculty Portal to substantiate your fee and full the Registration Form.
- On profitable registration, choose “PRINT BUTTON” to print the 2020/2021 Screening Schedule Printout from the Portal.
IN CASE OF ANY CHALLENGE, CALL OR WHATSAPP MRS. VICTORIA UWAH ON 08030745907.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- 4 (four) latest colored passport images.
- Photocopies of paperwork, credentials (NECO, WAEC, and NABTEB, because the case could also be) or O’ Degree examination registration slip (for Awaiting End result Candidates).
- Two recordsdata with Title, the specified Course of Examine and UTME registration quantity clearly and boldly written on it.
- Screening schedule slip printed from the Faculty Portal.
- 2020 UTME Result Slip exhibiting the candidates in color.
- Photocopy of Certificates of Origin from the Native Authorities.
N/B: The passport uploaded/offered would be the solely legitimate identification for all admitted candidates all through their keep in Akwa Ibom State Faculty of Training, Afaha Nsit.
Software for change of passport by candidates supplied provisional admission shall NOT be allowed. This identical passport , uploaded by such candidates can be used on their closing certificates.
Deadline: Not Specified.